How I Make in Game Minecraft Loadouts

 

Blog Post 2

How I Make in Game Minecraft Loadouts

In this post I plan to talk about how I make Loadouts based on Fate Servants for in game use. I start by bringing up the FGO wiki page along with the Type Moon wiki page of the servant I want to make a loadout of. Then I use a pre-existing loadout as a template and start filling out info starting with the True Name of the Servant, followed by Class, then I use the FGO wiki to learn the Attribute of the servant and put that down, then the Gender, Alignment, Mana Rank and the Traits they have that may apply to loadouts I have already made. Then on to the weapons or basic attacks for example:

Here is Artoria’s basic weapon a sharpness 3 iron sword with mending and unbreaking to raise the chance it does not break during a game. Next is any items they might have based on the character or class. For example I tend to give a stack of ender pearls to archers to allow them to get to hard to reach places to snipe from. After that Class Skills, skills the character has that are from a class, like Riding which in this case gives a saddle for riding. Then the skills that the character has, in both class skills and skills, not all skills that a character might have in lore will be there if I cannot think of a way to translate it into Minecraft. For example when I started I had no idea how to do Golden Rule. I ended up using fortune pickaxes to represent the skill. The next thing filled out is noble phantasms and how they are used in game.

As seen here I detail any items associated with the NP and the activation requirement. In this case, calling out in chat the ability name before use. The items in question also do not have mending or unbreaking to make sure the ability is not overused.  After that is 

NPs that can be disabled section, details what NPs can be disabled in some way. The call outs section is just a quick place to reference call outs for abilities that need them. And the Optional Abilities part only appears on certain characters in the cases they could be summoned in lore or be given an extra ability. After filling all that out the loadout is done. Here is an example of one











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I make Minecraft Skins

How games using the Loadouts can be ran